Rhinelander Area Real Estate Tip: I don’t believe there is a homeowner out there that doesn’t want to list their home for more than what they have invested in it. Today’s market just doesn’t work on that type of strategy. The key to doing all that you can to get your home sold starts with pricing your home with the price that fits the market conditions. Here are six great strategies for pricing your home appropriately:
Here are six strategies to help you figure out how much your home is worth:
1. Abandon your personal point of view.
2. Get a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis.
3. Do your own market research as well.
4. Calculate the price per square foot.
5. Consider market conditions.
6. Sweeten the transaction terms.
If you are interested in a free CMA on your home, please contact me today at (715) 365-6008.
For more information on this topic, visit the source article at http://www.realtor.com/Basics/Sell/SetPrice/Price.asp?source=web