Rhinelander Real Estate Area Pro:
Are you a first-time home buyer eager to get into the market? Here are steps to take to help you decide whether you're ready to take the plunge.
1. Check the selling prices of comparable homes in your area.
2. See what you can afford.
3. Find out what your total monthly housing cost would be, including taxes and homeowners insurance.
4. Find out how much you'll likely pay in closing costs.
5. Look at your budget and determine how a house fits into it.
6. Talk to a reputable real estate agent about the real estate climate
7. Look at the big picture.
To read the full article, click on this link: http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=13107818